Shish Taouk Chicken Salad
Little bites are way more fun!
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 Garlic clove
- 6 Lettuce leaves
- 12 Mini pita
- 6 Strub’s dill pickles spears
- 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Olive or canola oil
- – Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken with oregano, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan at medium heat.
- Grill the chicken for 15 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking.
- Slice the chicken breast into small chunks.
- Chop the pickles into little pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with the pickles and the mayonnaise.
- Season with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Chop the lettuce leaves and put one in each mini pita.
- Fill the mini pita with 1 tablespoon of the mixture.